Dr. John Alchemy is founder and CEO of RateFast workers’ compensation impairment rating service, and has six medical practices throughout Northern California. Dr. Alchemy has been practicing Occupational and Family Medicine since 1997, and is a diplomate of the American Board of Family Practice.
Dr Alchemy and Dr. Stiles worked under Dr. Norcross as students between 1994 to 1997, which includes participating in the PACE program under Dr. Norcross’ tutelage.
Dr. Alchemy’s C.V.
Click here for Dr. Alchemy’s C.V.
Published White Papers by Dr. Alchemy
- A Novel Method ofMonofilament Force Testing for Nerve Sensory Loss in Telemedicine. Occupational Medicine and Health Affairs. 2019.
- A Quantitative Shoulder Strength Testing Method for inPerson and Telemedicine Examinations. Journal of Clinical Cases & Reports. 2020.
- Verifying theAccuracy of Digital Goniometer Range ofMotion Measurements. Journal of ClinicalCases & Reports. 2020.
- OccupationalTelemedicine for Pinch Strength Testing: A Pilot Study of Methods for At-HomeMeasurement. Journal of Clinical Cases &Reports. 2021.
- Dermoscopy Findings of Herpes Simplex Virus and Varicella Zoster Virus. Journal of Clinical Cases & Reports. 2021.